To select a financial institution:
- Go to the CFO module.
- Click the Accounts.
- Click the Add account button (top right).
- Mouse over a particular institution and click Select.
- If you can’t find your institution among those displayed, start typing its name in the field Institution Name. If such combination of letters exists, the field will automatically display a list of matching institution names.
- To accept the “match”, mouse over the institution you need and click the Tick icon beside the institution name.
Credentials & Sync
To add account credentials and synchronize account:
- Select an appropriate financial institution.
- Enter Username and Password for the institution you selected.
- Click the Sync Account to proceed.
- If your account uses additional security protocols, you will need to type in the answers to some security questions that will appear on the right side of the screen.
- After answering the questions, click the Sync Account. After synchronization is completed, you will see the status of the sync process.
Sync Status indicates if the synchronization process of the account has ended successfully. Sync Status can have the following names: Questions, Login, Config, In Progress, Good.
- Questions – Additional responses are needed to synchronize your account.
- Login – Your credentials were entered incorrectly, you need to update credentials.
- Config – Your account requires additional real-time authentication and initiation of Resync action.
- In Progress – Your account synchronization is still under way, you need to wait until it is completed.
- Good – Your account synchronization was completed successfully.