Expand rows button expands the Cashflow rows on the left side of the grid to a particular level of data detail (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3, etc.), or expands/collapses all levels in one click (All, None).
- Level 1: expands grand totals of Starting Balance, Ending Cash Position and Balance Discrepancy and shows total values for a specific bank account.
- Level 2: expands Accounting Types and shows individual categories.
- Level 3: expands individual categories and shows sub-categories.
- Level None: collapses all the expanded levels to show only summary data.
- Click the Expand rows button (left side of the action bar).
- To view a particular level of data detail, select Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3.
- To view all levels of data detail, select All.
- To hide all levels and view all the fields in the collapsed mode, select None.
Note*: You can manually expand/collapse the Cashflow rows by clicking the corresponding toggle button (Plus/Minus sign) on the left side of the grid.