You have an option to print grid views. If you want to print specific data only, use the following options:
- Select and apply the filter that results in specific data you would like to print.
- Rearrange the order of the columns using the drag and drop feature.
- Hide/show columns from a column chooser.
- Sort data from oldest to newest or newest to oldest.
- Expand/collapse data to show more/less details.
- Select specific records in the grid, if applicable.
The grid will be printed out exactly as you see it in the current view, so if any options listed above are applied, it will also affect the print output.
To print the data:
- Go to the grid you want to work with.
- Click the Print icon (right side of the action bar).
- Change print settings if needed.
- Click the Print button (at the top).